Membership: engage in their future
Member schools of the engage in their future network can access a diverse range of features that will benefit their entire school community. These include -
- Reduced residential and day delegate fees for the National Conference.
- Opportunity to nominate for The National Awards.
- Participation in The National Creative Awards.
- Provision of the monthly Document Summary Service providing relevant and useful information about the education sector.
engage in their future is a network that works collaboratively to represent the SEMH education sector at every opportunity and at every level, be it through a collective response to parliamentary consultations, welcoming Ofsted representatives to address our National Conference, or writing to MP’s on matters that are of concern to our sector of education, and the participation and contribution of member schools to such representations is welcomed and encouraged.
There are two levels of membership available -
- Full membership (£425.00 per year) is open to all maintained, non-maintained independent schools for SEMH and PRUs.
- Associate membership (£318.75) is open to allied groups and individuals working in the field of SEMH.
Associate members receive the same benefits as full members with the exception of voting rights.
For further information, or to become a member, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.