Membership: engage in their future
Member schools of the engage in their future network can access a diverse range of features that will benefit their entire school community. These include –
- National, regional and local peer support.
- Reduced residential and day delegate fees for the National Conference.
- Opportunity to nominate students for The National Awards.
- Participation of students and staff in The National Creative Awards.
- Provision of the monthly Document Summary Service providing relevant and useful information about the education sector.
- Discounted rates from relevant service providers such as Vision for Education and The School Bus.
engage in their future is a network that works collaboratively to represent the SEMH education sector at every opportunity and at every level, be it through a collective response to parliamentary consultations, welcoming Ofsted representatives to address our National Conference, or writing to MP’s on matters that are of concern to our sector of education. The participation and contribution of member schools to such representations is welcomed and encouraged.
There are two levels of membership available –
- Full membership (£425.00 per year) is open to all maintained, non-maintained independent schools for SEMH and PRUs.
- Associate membership (£318.75) is open to allied groups and individuals working in the field of SEMH.
Associate members receive the same benefits as full members with the exception of voting rights.
Discounted rates are available for groups of four or more schools. Please email us at email@example.com for further information.
To join engage in their future simply complete the Membership Registration Form and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org (or it can be posted to engage in their future, PO Box 451, Horley, RH6 6AW if you prefer). We’ll send you an invoice and your membership benefits will begin as soon as we receive payment.